Tuesday, May 29, 2012


This was Dad's first letter from Brady:

Oh yeah I got the MTC on lock, it's fun to get up at 6 in the A.M. and non stop work till about 10:00 at night.I haven't broken any records drinking Chocolate Milk. I've been trying to watch my figure, and yes I see Tyson on a few occasions throughout the days. Yes Nic has been on the ball by sending me goodies which is awesome, and the days go by super quick just cause there is so much to do. I heard camping was a bit of a joke so that's unfortunate to hear. The spirit here is awesome and I've learned a bunch. Tyson actually just found me as I was writing this so he said to say hello, due to lack of time I have to take off but I love you all and I will talk to you soon. You should have a letter in the mail so I don't know what the deal is. But love you talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment