Monday, June 18, 2012

First CIty Tehachapi

Here is Brady's newest letter. 6/18/12 Sounds like Bishop is about to be done... That's upsetting hopefully the next one is as good as him. I'm upset I forgot to show my gratitude for him in my farewell talk. You should bear your testimony next fast sunday and tell him how much I love and appreciate him and that he was always there when I needed him whether it be day or night. He's my favorite bishop I've ever had so he's the man. But the work in Cali is good. I'm stuck in a little podunk town called Tehachapi on the Border of the mission boundary towards Utah. Trying to put me as close to home as I can be I guess. But I will get pictures to you as soon as I can I forgot my camera today so it will probably be next week when I get around to that but I've got a few. But I have actually slept pretty well for the most part since I've been here. It's a little hot at night so that's a bit of a bummer but I'll adjust. Love you very much and thank you for everything! Tell the family hello and that I love them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment