Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 30, 2012

Oh no worries, I figured there'd be a reason behind last week it's all good. But yeah the mission office forwards all the mail that comes in. So I should get it pretty soon. Only get about one letter every couple weeks so that's okay haha. But glad you got to come visit. I had a dream the other night where I was home doing something so it was nice to see you guys again! haha But work is good all is well. We have a couple baptisms this Friday so hopefully we'll be able to make those happen. It should be awesome. But other then that all is the same in the good ol' Tehachapi. Next snail mail you send put like a ward list or something so I can talk to a few folks back home. I would appreciate it! Thanks for everything I appreciate it! Love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment