Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012

 
From: Brady Scott [mailto:brady.scott@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2012 11:30 AM
To: Bryan M. Scott
Subject: Re: Hey Brother
I hear the world of football is pretty good these days...... I'm upset that the season everything seems to be going swell with all my football ties i'm not around to witness such magnificence. But that's okay. I'm assuming the 2014 season will be rather swell. I haven't seen Brother Billings for a couple weeks but when I do, I'll let him know you say hi and that blowing in the wind was a success. Sounds pretty crazy the loss of the cougs.... Let me tell ya how sad that makes me...
Good to hear the game has been stepped up in the world of Preston and Scott! Do you even have 25 friends to take to Tucanos? I miss that grilled pineapple with it's delicious caramel glaze... Oh sweet victory. Not a lot has changed in the mountains of Tehachapi. Another week come and gone. We're teaching a lady right now who's name is Debbie, she's been going through a long five years of divorce court and has been getting tossed around left and right. Sounds like things are pretty upsetting. I haven't told her you're a lawyer yet, I don't think she has the highest opinion of them right now... She had an LDS lawyer who gave her a Book of Mormon but he ended up lying while under oath in court and she got flipped on again.. So she gave the book back with a note written on the inside that might not have been to friendly... But other then that things continue to press forward. You should just make the kids sleep outside in a box with no blankets or technology for a week so they can appreciate having so much as a home to live in. Let alone the other extremities that are so graciously given by their loving parents. They don't even have to feel guilty when they walk in a house and a tv is on that they catch a glimpse of. It's freely given hahaha.
We had stake conference yesterday and that was really good. I've never taken so many notes in a meeting. It was a really good session, I wish I could've gone to the Saturday night session as well, but alas no such activity allowed as a missionary. The proselytizing must be done. But it was really good and we rode down with some of our recent converts so that was good. But anyways tell everyone hi for me and that I love and miss them. Thank you for sending the hats, ties, socks, and camelback. It is greatly appreciated. If Nic sends another snail mail soon, ask her if she'll include stamps, those are expensive haha. But till next week take care and i'll talk to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
E. Scott
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment