Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 24, 2012

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH................ I heard the dreadful news of the Eagles in shambles.... We are teaching a couple, Bill and Linda. Bill had his name removed and is wanting to get back into the church and his wife isn't a member. But in time things will change :) But they're pretty good at staying in tune with the sports world. But I'm glad the Wasps have turned around after the past few years. Is Joe Kelson still playing football? If so how is he doing? Good to hear that you're still winning in the beloved game of golf. That's always a plus. I heard about the dedication. That must've been really neat. It wasn't a church wide thing though. That would've been very neat to witness though. Sorry about the metal chairs. We had to sit in those at Stake Conference last weekend... But it was still really good. Not a lot of change here. Elder Deese and I continue to get along and perform acts of service for our fellow man. We could potentially have a couple more baptisms within a month or two so we'll see how that goes. I don't even know if I'll be around though. Transfers are on September 16 I think and i'll have been here in Tehachapi for four months. So we'll see what happens. We were having a correlation meeting on Saturday when lo and behold our Ward Mission Leaders doorbell rang, I feel as if it were ex Jehova Witnesses because it was a couple that was preaching to us about how we've taken the third commandment as people and have take the lord's name in vein by giving him the title of Lord in the Bible.... It was interesting, but he kept trying to prove J W's wrong by pointing all these things that didn't pertain to us at all, then he said torture steak referring to the cross where I came to the conclusion that he was either excommunicated or he left due to his recent revelation. But anyways we told him a little of what we believe and gave him a Book of Mormon and asked him to read the marked paragraphs and pages to see what he thinks. So we'll see if anything comes out of that. I would assume not. But hey, seed planted. Anyways hopefully I'll have some more fun stories for next week. But till then, love and miss you all and I'll talk to you in 7 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment