Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September 3, 2012


But anyways, the baptisms were really great. I baptized Sam and Elder Monk baptized Susie. I had to dunk him twice because his foot came up. You ever pick up a cat by the back of the neck by the fur, and it kind of just goes limp? That's how Sam was, once he's underwater he just lets his body go and kind of lies there haha. But it was a really neet experience and they seem really happy. It's been cool to see the change in people as they grow and progress in the gospel. Especially the King's. I hope that the dad sees the change in the family's life and wants the same spirituality and blessings. So we'll see what happens with him. Other then that, we're kind of back to ground zero in one of our wards. All our investigators are baptized, it's time to find some more and help them as well. We do a lot of service so hopefully that'll help. It gives a pretty good image when you get a couple Mormon boys working hard and helping people out. But that's about all for now. I'll let you know how the new companion is next week. As for the Camelbak I thought I left it at the top of my closet. But it could be at the bottom as well. In that general area. If you can't find it it's not a huge deal. It's just small and convenient. Good to know I've been out 100 days too, I didn't even know that. Only like 630 left haha. But love you all lots I hope all is well. I'll talk to you soon!
 


p.s. Sam and Susie's baptism photo. That is John and Michelle in their living room. The one with me and the sign, I found that sign at a gas station for a dollar so I figured, why not. Puffed out my cheeks a little to get a rounder feature. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment