Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012


Hahahahahahahaha that's pretty funny with the guy in court. Sounds like a bit of a jack weasel if I do say so myself. Sounds like work isn't getting to boring then. That's a good thing at least you're having some kind of fun without me. I only have to miss one more season of golf so i'm pretty psyched about that. I can't believe how many people are coming home and pushing a year and stuff. That's so crazy. 

That psychs me out of my mind that Erica is going on a mission!!!! I just got an e-mail from Elder Kohler about Jalen and various other topics so that's way awesome! Even if she was available when I get home I won't be. I got a whole set of women waiting for me, most of their names start with P and end with ING so my time will be consumed haha. 

Just a couple downfalls in the sports world, that's too bad. But there's always next week. I am getting transferred tomorrow to Simi Valley i'll be serving in the Simi Valley 3 ward and the Santa Susana 3 ward. I'm white washing in with Elder Gallup, I hear he's a pretty good kid so that'll be a lot of fun. I guess it's like the bottom of our mission and i'm uber excited to go down there. I am going to be on a bike so that'll be fun. Gotta go pick one up today. But I don't know my new address so you can just send it to the mission office. That'd work out pretty swell I imagine. Thank you so much for doing that.

That's also a little too bad that Wade won't be in their with Joe. That was my favorite two years in church being able to have my dad in young men's with me. We had way to much fun. Pretty interesting how things work. 

I got up and bore my testimony to the Bear Valley Ward yesterday, I didn't think I was going to get transferred but just in case I got up there because a lady was talking about how much she was being targeted the previous week for being LDS. So I got up there and was mainly speaking towards her but I said that her story reminded me of what Christ told his people in the Americas in 3 Nephi 12:11 that blessed are ye when men shall revile you, and persecute, and speak all manner of evil against you falsely for my sake. I had to point out that Christ said WHEN ye are persecuted not if or on the off chance that someone isn't a fan, they chuckled at that, but then told her we're blessed for sticking up for our savior and Heavenly Father. I don't know if you heard about Jordan's experience at Church yesterday but you should ask her. It's a very neat story and very uplifting. I'll have more updates next week as to what is going on. I love you and miss you tons. But i'll be back relatively soon. Thank you for taking care of that stuff for me I appreciate it. Talk to you soon!!!

Love Elder Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment