Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8th

No worries that this one was short and sweet. Words from home are always greatly appreciated. But yeah I heard about the BYU game that sounds lame, didn't hear about the Eagles though that's a bummer...

I'm also livid at the fact that both the mighty wasps lost and that Dwight is a Laker. I was informed of this awful news. As much as I love the guy I will not buy a Laker's jersey in his support. I will now have to buy a Favors or Jefferson jersey to wear to the games. But that's okay with me.

Sounds like work is crazy intense. Hope that all works out really well. Some people just need a swift kick in the behind. That's too bad they took this guy over and his company. Glad the camper got a little more use as well. I miss camping, what a joyful treat. Conference was way good this year I liked it a lot. Many inspiring home hitters which was much needed. Our investigators are currently struggling a little bit right now. So hopefully we'll be able to help them progress more.

One of them is just going through heck, Debbie, and the other one doesn't want it bad enough. So somehow we've got to get them to realize how much they need the gospel in their lives. I'll take part of the blame for that one though since i'm their teacher. So hopefully my companion and I can help with their struggles and get them on the path to Eternal life... What a gift that is... We should have a baptism this month or next. It wouldn't be a convert baptism, just a gentleman who's coming back into the church. But hey, if I can help the guy gain his salvation then by all means I have no complaints.

Almost 5 months that is correct, i'm excited to go to a new area and see what's in store, whether that happens next week or the end of November makes no difference. I love Tehachapi, the members here are awesome and even though some of our investigators are having a hard time progressing, they're all very very neat people with awesome hearts. But anyways now that the mushy stuff is over i'll talk to you soon! Good luck at work tell everyone hello for me and that I love and miss them a lot. I'll give you more updates next week as to transfers and companions and stuff. Talk to you soon!!

Love Elder Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment