Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Transfer to Pismo

Don't worry I checked e'mail last week but since you didn't write I just sent a quickie to Nic. But it's no big deal cause there haven't been any major changes in my neck of the woods. Till today. But we'll talk about that in a minute. I'm glad the pheasant hunt went well. That's always a joyous time. Good call on not showing his prized kill. Remember the Kelly campout when I was shooting tweety birds and got chastised? That was fun. Good thing that .22 is getting used since it got used so much after I bought it haha I was planning ahead. I knew Goose was going to want to shoot so I figured i'd just help the kid out haha. ;) I'm not a fan of PC. They're an interesting bunch. But that's okay if they don't have to deal with them next year. I have also learned about Jordan's little boyfriend he sounds like a pretty good kid. He fits every category she likes with movies tv and disney so that's a big plus. Hopefully it works out. Or not then I don't have any pressure to get married when I get home. Free sailing playing golf and watching movies for a bit. I don't know what I want to do with school anymore. So we'll see what happens there but I still have 17 months to not worry about that so I guess I won't.


As for a missionary update, my area has been dead for the past two weeks because no one has been around to gather in the sheep. I've been serving in a couple different wards in a tri-pan so that's actually been pretty fun. But I got my call this morning telling me i'm going to Pismo Beach tomorrow and I'm going to be District Leader. So I don't know how that's going to work out but I'm a little excited. My new companions name is Elder Hatch. I hear he's a good kid so hopefully we'll have some success while we're there. I hear Pismo is beautiful though so I can't complain too much. I've also heard that the apartment is pretty close to the ocean. If it's the one i'm staying in. If that's the case I'll be sure to send you pictures. My old companion that I white washed into Simi with, Elder Gallup, is coming back and training so that should be pretty alright. But other then that nothing too exciting. I'll have more for you next week on how the new area is and what the comp is like. Thanks for the support you render. I really appreciate it. It's always nice to hear from home. Look forward to talking to you next week. Love you all bunches! Good luck with your diet! I need to go on one too. We'll see........


Love


Elder Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment