Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 20, 2013

Fasha,
Yeah why wouldn't the new car be designed and chiseled by the gods of automobiles. So I literally have about ten minutes to e-mail everyone because we have some administrative business to get done today. I had no idea Big D already got his call. Where's he going in California? Also I got the g's and cash. Thank you so much for sending that. It saved me big time today. Glad to hear all is well and you could actually fit everyone in the picture of the family this time now that I'm not taking up so much space. Due to time i'm just going to share a quick miracle this week. I was in Wasco on an exchange with a couple missionaries and we had a really neat miracle while I was with them. We were in a trailer park and we knocked on a door and a 16 year old girl answered. We started talking to her about the Plan of Salvation and the conversation continued for about ten minutes. I felt prompted to ask her if she'd ever prayed before. She said once a long time ago at church. So Then I asked her if she believed in God and she said no not really. So Elder Hawley asked her if we could pray with her and she said sure. So we did and it was a very simple fervent prayer that Elder Webb gave, but at the end she looked up and had tears in her eyes and she said she felt overwhelmed. So hopefully she'll be able to continue to progress in the gospel with their help. She has a lot of potential.
That's the fun happenings for the week! Hopefully I'll have more time next week to fill you in on what's happening love you and miss you very much. Thank you again for all you do! Enjoy the ride!!!!
Love,

Your son

No comments:

Post a Comment