Monday, December 23, 2013

December 22, 2013

Father,

Hey yeah who would want a long e-mail huh? Haha yeah Skype will be just stupendous... This time it'll be legal though for us to be seeing each others mugs... Haha oops well they never sent me home so alas all is well. I got one of the packages. Hopefully the other one comes in the mail tomorrow. I'm sure big Joel is just ecstatic for ol' skooey boy to get home. Glad he can hook me up with a job again. That'll be much needed. Start raking in the cash ASAP. I'm sure he'll get sent out of the office in January and be a part of the regular crowd of missionaries for his last two transfers... We'll see what happens in my case. I have a feeling I'm going to be around here for at least one more following this one. So we'll see what happens. After the end of this transfer I'll have been in this position for 8 and a half months... Time goes. That's too bad the Jazz aren't in last place anymore. Who on earth is playing worse then the jazz at this point in time? But hey we'll be talking to you on Wednesday huh? I'm excited I'll be trying to Skype around 10 or 10:30 so that'd be 11 or 11:30 your time. Tell Timmy to pick his head up. All is well... Love ya and we'll talk to you soon!

Love,

Elder Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment