Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December 31, 2013

Yeah it's been a while hasn't it? Sounds like the hunt was a success. Gotta love the ol ground pound when it comes to pheasants haha. Good looking rooster though. Go goose. Killed his cousin. Sports world sounded pretty good as far as professional ball... That's too bad for the Y... Tell Goose to stick out the dentist... I hate going to that place. Uncle Matt drills your mouth haha. I can't believe Taylor and Hannah are married!

Nothing has really changed with me haha. Spent some of your hard earned money already. That took me super long. Got myself a watch and a new pair of tenny's cause mine were thrashed.... The watch was half off so it was justifiable and the shoes were at Ross so I was shopping smart. For the most part haha. I do appreciate all you've done for me over the course of my mission. Without you I wouldn't be out here so I'm pretty grateful for that. We proselyted for a good 6 hours last Friday which was nice. The highlight of that event was talking to a part member family who the member wasn't home but we talked to the wife and she was super open and interested in eternal families and is going to try and read from the Book of Mormon. We're going back next week to talk more so hopefully that goes over well. She was super friendly and he's a nice guy too. Just hope that they both have the same goal instead of one dragging the other. But alas that's about it! I love you very much and hope your week goes well. I'll talk to you next week! 

Love,

Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment