Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Last Letter!! 2 days!


Welp, 

This is just fetching weird... I'm glad you wrote cause I don't know what I'm doing with myself haha. I'd love to give you all the details but might as well just wait until the middle of the week... Haha I'm glad you'll get yourself a delicious Tiger Burger. I miss those things. This weeks game plan sounds pretty good. I think since it's fast sunday this weekend I might see if Mom wants to go with me to Vernal Saturday and go to the ward I grew up in out there and bear my testimony and let everyone know I didn't fall off the path and I went on a mission haha. But Thursday sounds perfect. We'll work on getting through that day first hahaha. I actually rode a bike the other day for a few hours up in Mammoth cause our truck was getting fixed... So we'll see how far we can go on Thursday haha. 

I saw some highlights at Chili's on Saturday of the Heat Pacers game. So that'll be a fun series to see the rest of the way through. I can't stand the Spurs they just need to lose.. How's KD doing? Not like it matters to ask you now cause their won't be a reply e-mail next week... Haha I'm sure you'll enjoy the Seguras when you meet them. They're good people. I enjoyed being around them. Well just want you to know I love you and appreciate all you've done for me. Looks like we'll be seeing everyone here in the next couple days. Love ya lots. 

Elder Scott

Nic, 

That's fine if some lady pulls some shenanigans. Where will she film my testimony at the house or at the airport. I feel like it'd be weird to do it at the airport... Not exactly what one would deem a spiritual environment. But whatever works works, I don't mind. I look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday and we'll see how it all works out!! Love you too!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm Sister Nine, mother to Elder Nine, in the Bakersfield mission. I ran across this blog, and I assume Elder Scott is home now. I wanted to invite him to join our new California Bakersfield RMs group on Facebook , if he's interested. The link is below.

    Thanks for serving, "Elder" Scott! My son is loving his mission and is trying hard to do so with all his heart, might, mind, and strength.

    Teri Nine
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/cabakersfieldrms/

    ReplyDelete